Dec 10, 2007





hey hey hey! Dian's here.

I'm so glad you found the Isa Kamari's books'. I've been wanting to read his books. Especially the 'Atas Nama Cinta' and 'Memeluk Gerhana'. Atas Nama Cinta is about Maria Hertogh Riots i guess. So Amalina faster read k.. cause I want to borrow from you. hehs. And I want to read Shopaholics series too:).. I want to read as many books as I can. And this few days I have not been doing anything except reading books.

Ohya. Almost forget about the class bbq which was on Friday, 7 Dec. Well, it was ok. I was happy that I get to cook the bee hoon for the class ( with the help of my mum, of course! ) It was tiring though. me,amalina and aisyah went there together taking taxi. However, we didnt get to bbq. Cause the fire cannot start, i think. But we get to taste the deserts lah. It was really nice. It was getting late and because my mom asked me to get home before 7. And so we bring home the bbq food. It was quite sad lah.I reached home at 7.50 But most of the food was eaten by my sibs. Only tasted the chicken. But we managed to take some pictures:))








And now I'm watching this drama called 'Dunia Baru'. It's at channel tv3 malaysia. Really like this drama. If you cant get tv3 at home you can still watch the drama at the website www.tv3.com.my. And you can watch other shows too. Just go to catch up tv. Really loving the site. This is what I called technology. Cause if you missed any show, you can just logged on to the internet to watch the show that you missed. Yay. And most importantly, it's free. hahaha. ohya and of course there's 'you tube'..

I'm surprised to hear this from my father today. He said that starting from next year, instead of getting weekly allowance, me and my sibs will get monthly allowance of 160 dollars each. And we have to pay our own hp bills with that money every month. I think i'm ok with that procedure. We will learn to manage our own money right? And of course we would try to spend less on our hp bills so that we have more money to spend on other things. My lil bro is not happy cause he spend like 70 dollars on hp bills every month. Haha. This reminds me of the financial literacy course i attended in school before..

I'm looking forward to my KL trip with my family this Sat. My aunt is following, as usual. Just want to get away from Spore for a while. Going there for 5days 4 nights. Can't wait for this Sat. Will post on KL trip when I get back.

PS: Want to go shopping for clothes really badly!! But no money:((

Dian:)




No comments: