I have absolutely nothing to do.
Why must it be on the 19th???
WHY?
Exactly NINETEEN days till the posting results.
sigh.
So. Since I have absolutely nothing better to do (except doing chores), I shall do some advertising. =)
1) There's a night walk (i think like the maal hijrah one if any of you have participated before) on the 8th (FEB), 9pm to the 9th, 9am.
I have no idea where the night walk will be at but i think its somewhere near Raffles area or something.
I think I'm a bad advertiser.
Anyways, if you are interested, do register before the 5th.
THE PERSON TO CALL: I don't think its good to disclose people's numbers here. If you're interested, CALL MEH or leave a tag or sms or SOMETHING and I'll give you the person's number. ;)
Just so you know, the REGISTRATION FEES are $10 per person.
2) Al- mukminin Cycle Challenge.
Venue: East Coast Park near Bicycle Rental Shop (Skating Ring)
Date: 9th February (Sat) to 10th February (Sun) 2008
Time: 9.30pm (Sat) to 8.00am (Sun)
Fee: $20 (inclusive of >>> helmet + tail light + insurance + some food +drinks)
For more information, click here
OMG.
I just realised that both events sort of clash on the same day.
NVM la. So if ANYONE is interested, please tell me so I can go with you. ok, i sound so despo.
But, really OK!!!! =))
I doubt anyone will read this la cos our blog is kindof dead. hurhur.
Well, except for me and dian, and maybe a few people.
OK. I'll blog again when something interesting happens in my life.
BYE PEOPLE!
amalina :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment