Yay, I finally blog!
Okay, I seriously not sure what to blog about, but these are the few things that happened the past few weeks:
Firstly, the ladies night walk organized by masjid kampong siglap.Went with Amalina. It was a long walk from the mosque to east coast park (or is it bedok reservoir??) and back to the mosque again. I’m still not sure until now where is it, was it
Overall, I think it was very very tiring! But I couldn’t agree more that it was very fruitful and informative (the ceramah.) .And I was having eye infection at that time but I didn’t know at first. Well, my eye was in pain throughout the night but I thought it was not serious at all. I reached home the next morning and realized that my eye was swollen! I was in pain and mum wanted to bring me to the doctor but it was closed due to the CNY holidays. So, ya, eat pain killer and slept a lot and alhamdulilah , it starts to get better day by day.
Oh, and I want to say thanks to Amalina because she accompanied me to buy birthday presents for my sis. Hehe. It was like so last minute and I can’t believe I bought 4 presents instead of 1. So, I bought her a laptop case, purple shirt, bag and shoes!
As usual, we got lost, but luckily, some of the places look familiar and we managed to find the bus stop to go home.
Sis birthday celebration was great. Dad bought a chocolate cake from Prima Deli ( i was worried at first because of the recent news, but it was okay) and my sis got a lot of presents from her friends! Ahh.. im so jealous :P
Amalina, I think we should go out more often, so that we won’t get lost again. Let’s explore
And posting results, I don’t know what to say about it, just have to wait and see..
dian
current mood: Worried + Sleepy
No comments:
Post a Comment