Mar 13, 2008

I said something stupid today.
And,
as insignificant as it may sound like or whatever,
I still can't forget that I said that.
And I hate the feeling that I know that I must have made her kecil-ed hati.
Guilt man! That's what it is.
Sometimes I talk without thinking.
I do that a lot actually
to the people I love.
And its hard to say I'm sorry.
As hard as it is to say 'I love you'
to them.
But I'm trying to be better.
Believe me when I say that I've never said those 3 words
to my family before.
Like face to face.
Verbally, not on written mother's day cards.

Maybe its the malay thing.
as in how I was brought up, the influence and everything.
But we do show our love, i guess.
well, a mom who rotans her kid might say she's doing it outta love.
but that's like based on diff situations.
Fine. its a bad example.
But then again, you dont need to hear those words
to know that someone loves you right?
Love transcends language.
And i think that's how it is in my family.

Ultimately though,
deep down,
regardless of how many times our personalities clashed,
or the many times we've bickered
or when we plainly laugh at the other's dumb-but-in-an-amusing-way acts,
....
..
.


I LOVE MY FAMILY! :)




amalina

No comments: