So. This is our very first class photo.
I'm liking my class a lot more each day. Every day is a new experience.
And btw, dian and me aren't in the same class at all :(
No idea why i'm in a science class, cos well, I dun take any SCIENCE subjects.
But I'm glad anyhos that I ended up here. If not I wouldn't have met such wonderful people.
I think I find the atmosphere in jc more... welcoming.
people, well most of them, are friendly.
I guess this is the transition you'd expect?
People are more mature, more open to new ideas.
Becoming more like adults.
Sidetracking...
Have you ever wondered why you even existed in the first place?
Or maybe you could have had a life.
But not in the form of a human being.
Maybe.. say a plant?
Why are we given such complex minds,
the gift to empathise.
If given the bigger picture,
we exist not by perchance or whatever
right?
If you believe in God like I do, then life is predestined.
and fate is in the hands of God.
A seed is planted and a baby, born.
Yet how. And why do we develop into sane, conscious beings.
We could have been something else.
Our soul could have been someone else's.
Yet we become what we become.
Without a clue of how and why.
I've been having weird thoughts lately.
But in the end, we'll still have to come round to believing,
that God, is far more greater than we are.
It is humbling to think.
That in this big wide universe, where there is no entity,
We are but only, a speck of dust, if compared to the stars, the planets, the sun and the big empty space of the universe.
Anyways..
Homeworks piling up.
And I can't understand econs.
Had our first cca meeting today!
I'm excited about this cca.
Photography, video editing... sounds interesting!
update another day!
amalina <3
No comments:
Post a Comment