May 11, 2008




I turn to you by Christina Aguilera


When I'm lost...in the rain
In your eyes I know I'll find the light
To light my way
When I'm scared
Losing ground
When my world is going crazy
You can turn it all around
And when I'm down you're there
Pushing me to the top
You're always there giving me all you've got

For a shield, from the storm
For a friend,
for a love
to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you
For the strength, to be strong

For the will to carry on
For everything you do

For everything that's true

I turn to you


And when I lose...the will to win
I just reach for you
And I can reach the sky again
I can do anything
'Cause your love is so amazing
'Cause your love inspires me
And when I need a friend

You're always on my side

Giving me faith taking me through the night

For a shield, from the storm
For a friend, for a love
To keep me safe and warm
I turn to you
For the strength, to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything you do
I turn to you

For the arms to be my shelter
Through all the rain
For truth that will never change
For someone to lean on
For a heart I can rely on through anything
For the one who,I can run to
I turn to you

For a shield from the storm
For a friend, for a love
To keep me safe and warm,
I turn to you
For the strength to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything you do
For everything that's true
For everything you do
For everything that's true
I turn to you



Happy birthday and happy mother's day ibu!
I turn to you, cos you're
AMAZING.
Thankyou for everything! <3


amalina

No comments: