Life goes on.
Ayat-ayat cinta is superb!
I like Maria's character.
And I think Aisha looks better in purdah.
Oh! and I loooooovvvveee the ost song!
Been trying to tell people the storyline but, well
i dunt think many are interested.
But seriously. Its really a great movie!
Its a bit chummy la. explains. cos its a lurvvve story!
The past week has been fantabulous!
We finished napfa! phew!
And i didnt do so bad for stb and 2.4 after all...
One thing that you'll always see that's common
among the people in our class is that...
most of us have our own eye candies!
haha.
So.
School's been pretty much the same.
But I failed my econs test. boohoo!:(
NVM,
failure motivates me to do better.
I'll make sure that this
will be my first and last failure in econs! I hope.
Anddd...
I think Cheena studies is getting more interesting.
Not the lectures but the tutorials.
We're currently on the disparity between the rich and the poor in China.
And Dr Koh's been feeding us with videos after videos that it kinda got to me.
The videos I mean.
One showed us how in the coastal areas people were living in luxury and all
and in the rural areas people were living off 31 cents per day.
The saddest part was to see small children(mainly girls) abandoned at orphanage homes and starved to death (consequences of one child policy).
But then again,
the videos may not be credible cause they are made from the west.
But its just disturbing.
A big cyclone hit Myanmar recently.
Let's do our part to help them.
Even in prayers,
No matter
what faith it is that you believe in.
amalina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment