May 20, 2008

TIRED.

I AM TIRED.

Tired of waiting for the sun to shine on me when it never ever does.
Tired of hoping.
Tired of all the laughter when deep down I don't even feel like laughing at all.
Tired of staring into nothingness, while still hoping that everything will be okay.
Tired of keeping this thing in my chest for so long.
I'm just tired.

It was never easy, right from the beginning.

I don't even know how to start.
Every time I do, I always feel a loss for words.
Are my lack of grievance and numbness
An act of direspect and nonchalance?

No shoulders to lie upon.
No outlet to bare it all out.
I dont even know till when I can continue being this way.
Its painful. THERE. I said it.

Maybe I'm just in denial.
Thinking that everything is fine when in reality it isn't.

Today is theee emo day i guess. :(((((

amalina

No comments: