Jul 9, 2008

Amalina asked me to blog, so i will blog k...
June holidays pass by just like that without me noticing,
well, i went to KL with my family but I didnt really buy anything,
and when I was there, i was damn worried that i will not have enough time to study for exams,
and I was right,
i did not finish my revision.

I'm disappointed with my mid year results,
I thought that I would do ok for china studies, but I end up failing CSE.
Surprisingly, I managed to pass sastera and GP which I thought I'm going to fail.
I was really rushing through my sastera paper and Im glad it's worth it.
Malay paper was ok.
I hope maths is going to be fine, i'm going to get it tmr.
History= I'm not sure!!
Ms Nura looked angry but at the same time, disappointed as though we did very badly..:(

And yes, promos is in 2 mths time!
I just cant believe it!
There's a lot to do: PW, sastera project, malay project and the teaching programme ( when am i gg to meet the teacher? we cant seem to find the right time! I think she's angry)
And have to start revision early!
Blog again soon :)

Dian<3

No comments: