This week is totally and seriously depressing. I feel my brain stretched to the limit. Its gonna burst soon. Super tired lately. I think these past few weeks have been hard. Pushy, TTM(to the max)! Been emo as hell. I don't think I've smiled a lot or even shared any laughter that much this week.
I'm tired.
I need a break.
I need to catch up
and meet with friends that are DEARLY missed!
I know there's people out there who are also tired or are in a far worse condition than me. But they still manage to go to school, be happy and enjoy life. whatever. i think i'm reaching the crossroads after walking a long, super long journey of like 10000000000000000000 miles?
Fine. I'll cut the crap and WILL be happier in school from now on.
HAIYAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAKE UP!!!
countdown to PROMOS: 3 freaking more weeks. shit.
Somethings are just meant NOT to be said. I want to tell the whole world what I'm feeling now. But I just can't find the right words.
What did I get myself into? into what, really?
Why is my life like this? I didn't even want it to be this way.
Why did I go to jc? why not this one.
Why wasnt I nice today? define nice.
why do i even care to blog today?
Seriously, the only thing that's keeping my mind off things is photog! I super love taking photos!
my hair sucks.
Some people live for the moment. Some ponder on the past too much. to the point they can't move on. Some work with the future in mind. Some live life as it is and let fate decide. Some play games with life and take super damn huge risks. Others, live life with a pinch of everything i've just mentioned. Which do you belong to? How do you want to live your life? Take ownership, AMA!
PS: I've found a good studying place! library the inside shelves area!
amalina
No comments:
Post a Comment