Sep 15, 2008

How come school's becoming so tiring nowadays? I just wish that promos will end faster. How I wished I'd be spared from the hassle and tiring routine of opening a pile of notes, page by page; mugging. Sometimes I wished that I had Einsteins' for a brain so it would save me much time from worrying about finishing revision. huh. Fat hope.

PW is driving me insane. I think PW should just cease to be in existence, well at least after promos are over. On top of worrying for promos, we have to worry over deadlines too? awesome.

I still have much to finish. and here i am typing to my heart's content.

We're selling our house. Actually its sort of sold already except the buyer has certain difficulties or whatever. Apparently they already signed for another house elsewhere but they still signed an agreement with us. So now they got themselves in a fix cos the other owner wants to bring them to court or something since they didn't keep their promise of wanting to buy the other owner's house. I never realised moving houses can be so-bothersome. Lot's of paperwork and stuff. We were supposed to move out this Nov, but I guess we have to wait a while more. A long while more.

This year's raya will be different, I guess. My brother's called for duty on the first day of Raya(what luck!) and so its only the three of us. This is so depressing. I sometimes wonder what God has in store for us. Raya is supposed to be a happy occasion to spend with your family and friends. And already, on the first day, our family is not complete. Eve of raya will be spent at grandma's. Grandma's sicker by the day and we all are gonna help prepare hari raya dishes on the eve. So, I expect my grandma's place to be very riuh, very chaotic. But I feel a sense of~ sadness. I've never spent eve ofraya elsewhere except at home. And i tell ya, eve of raya is the best time ever! All of us will be busy bothering over the house, cleaning, hanging the curtains, filling up vases with flowers. etc. and the television, radio will be blasted to its maximum. And while my mom's in the kitchen cooking hari raya dishes, all of us will sing in tune to the hari raya songs played on the radio or tv. Its a spectacular feeling. How I wished dad was still here with us.

Should I be happy that its all over now or should I be sad that i would be missing the most dearest memories in all of my life?

Today was such an emotional roller coaster ride.

I'm off to finish I&R and finish up math or something.
amalina

No comments: