Oct 25, 2008

I HAD A TIME OF MY LIFE YST.
totally worth it. nothing beats time with friends ey?

Yesterday's yusuf ishak's drama nite at mi made me realise that I should have been part of that school a nong nong time ago. screw all those negative stereotypes abt that school. so what if its the only co-ed gov sch in singapore with the highest population numbers of malays (and indians? not sure tho). The school sprit is soooooooooooooooo blardyyyy awesome. Despite the fact that we were sitting among a crowd full of lower secondary peeps and their families(tween energy yo!), this is way better than unity(previous alma mater).

What? people ignoring the fact that the other exists. One-of-those-social-gatherings simply redundant or non-existent in the first place. (oh gosh, prom was sucky ttm can.) You call this school spirit?great. I sound like such a sucker for sec school regrets. but, seriously, being in that place made me realise how i kind of wasted my four years in school. Sure, school is all about getting good grades. But I wished school was a hell lot of fun too! evryone is so preoccupied with being stuck in a box, social rules. etc. even now. jc feels like the same way too. aaahhh. IDK. seriously. Then again i might be too biased. Can't simply base a judgement only after experienceing one tiny bit of their life can I?

ANWS, i can't believe that small 13 year old something guy actually made my heart flutter. OMGosh. Go DANNY!!!!(it was a musial on GREASE)

HSM3 is definitely on the way~~~~
na na na na
na na na na
na~
you are the music in me.

yes, i have a secret-now-no-more liking towards HSM. (:

thankyouverymuch.
k bye.

No comments: