i think going to school nowadays is a waste of time, really, pw is so redundant, too much mt is a mistake. Can i just don't come school this tues, there's pw op rehearsals, and my grp have not even started doing the slides yet. I doubt that we can finish the slides. And I think many of my classmates will not be coming. I'm so scared of op. I just think that I have to do my best no matter what happens.
i feel kinda sad that bro is leaving. Im sad because he chose to leave, leave us to get back to his real family. After 18 years of living here, he wants to leave. His family pressured him i guess. I know my parents are sad. Very sad. I heard them cried 2 days ago. Im not sure why and I don't dare to ask. But most probably it's because of him leaving the family. Dad was like ' we respect whatever decision you make' but I know in his heart, he wants bro to stay. I know it's not just about him leaving that make Dad sad. I think there are some other problems but he don't want us to know. It's like bro's family is against us or something. He's part of this family already and without him, our family will be seen as incomplete. So,i just hope that things will get better and you will be happy. And if you can, please visit us =)
Jalan raya was just okay, i guess. Without bro's presence, I feel so weird. Suddenly become the eldest child in the family. Cos I usually talk to my bro, while lil bro and sis were talking about things that most of the time don't concern me. Well, on the first day, I mostly went to my father's uncles and aunties which I call them 'wak'. I don't really know them. But it's typical of them to say ' Wah! Dah besar ye anak-anaknye..' Then someone will say ' Yelah, jumpa setahun sekali aje! ' And I hate hearing this over and over again at each house. Then they will say to my dad ' Tak lama lagi nak dapat menantu lah ni' Like wth. Im still schooling.
Oh ya. I would like to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf jika terkasar bahasa atau tersilap kata. Kita semua manusia yang tidak lepas dari membuat kesalahan. Semoga kita semua menyambut raya dengan penuh kesyukuran dan keinsafan kerana berpeluang meraikannya dengan orang-orang yang tersayang.( haha, practice my malay sikit)
dian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment