Oct 16, 2008

My World’s a part of.

And absence makes the heart grows fonder.
I’m not sure of what I’m fond over right now.
But right now, I’m missing much of… everything. Aaah.. Life’s hard.
I feel sick. Of everything.
It’s like wanting and dreaming but never realizing.

I've made my mind up. I’ve decided:

1) To do journalism. Or do languages. Something along those lines. And maybe in lit.

2) Then study social sciences. People are interesting creatures. And history of mankind is intriguing.

3) To open a halal café or eatery in China.

4) To take up Italian, or French, or German. Or all of them.

5) To go to the Middle East someday. Egypt, Cairo, Dubai.

6) To write a book.

7) To watch k-dramas as to what I have wanted to do for so long, to my heart’s content.

8) To pick up the guitar.

9) To paint. As I feel like it.

10) To indulge in photography as much as I want to.

11) To read more books. Good books.

12) To enrich myself with more movie-critique sessions. Expanding my worldly knowledge and analytical skills.

13) Most of all, to make a success story.

This song, the song by Stevie wonder, is so stuck in my head it won’t go out. Everywhere I go; it’s in my head, in my head, in my head. Maybe that’s why I’m having an awful headache as I’m typing now.
I totally need a break.

I hate it when all that you say seems like a personal attack.


Ama

No comments: