Its amazing how everyday I learn something new about myself and about the people around me and of course about life itself. Just when you feel that you are the only person who knows yourself best: the being you and no one else thing, when actually, life is a journey of discovery.
All my life maybe i was just soo ignorant or something. Naive, gullible and whatevs. People still think that I am naive and gullible but I think that if you think that I am, then maybe you're the one who's actually naive and gullible enough to presume me as supposedly being what you think i am. oh man i'm confusing myself. The point is, somehow I feel that Jc life has changed me. Definitely. Gna hit eighteeeen sooon. Well technically its not really soon considering its another 10 more months and 13 more days to go. But this big break is all I need to realise that I am becoming more than what i thought i am and what i thought i am capable of becoming. If you get what i mean? Sometimes I feel at a loss for words because I don't know which words to use that exactly expresses what I feel.
Anyways, four days so far and thank god i managed through. I really cannot believe that, on the second day, (and its only the second day of a frigging new school semester la dey) that we have to sit for a vocab test(well its just vocab. but still a test) and have to run 6 rounds of track which technically equates to running 2.4 km tyvm. Only the second day people. And then tons of workload (also accumulated from holiday assignments that uhm didnt managed to get finished in time to celebrate the new term). OKay, i only have myself to blame for this one. And more tests next week. But seriously, homework can actually wring off all the brain juices thats left over in my brain and like deprive me of any sleep for the whole semester until the A's la. Not that i'm complaining because i believe that homework is somewhat relatively essential in the whole learning process yadayada. Only thing is. work is getting tougher. Maybe cause i've gone rusty. sigh. sigh. sighssss. I have an awesome school semester that awaits me. lovely.
BUT thank god for awesome companions! I dont miss school, but i missed the people. Even the people i met over the holidays and of course the spaiis/chewychewy and my classmates cos seriously, they are a wonderful bunch of people! And spending long breaks with feeqah and laughing my heart out with people I never could imagine my life without. i am trully blessed. truly.
Learnt something new again today. " The end justifies the means." By some advisor to this prince of i forgot which country. I dont remember names that well and besides, his name is actually quite difficult to remember. Somehow im reminded of misterrr nathan. Begin with the end in mind. And uhm to soar like an eagle and everything.
So. My A levels results is justified upon by the level of intensity that i put in, the commitment I am willing to tie myself down with and the perseverence that hopefully will keep me going on. Just like how the other year i told myself i have to do it no matter what life throws at me. I will not make myself a let down to my mother. ever.
Oh, im just giving myself a personal pep talk and uhm talking aloud to myself so if you are disturbed by this then well, what can i do. idrcare.
Insyaallah, all will be fine and we shall all live happily evr after. The end.
I hope they will stop all the killings in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment