Nov 28, 2007

hey i finally blogged. yay. But I don't know what to blog about lah.. i'm crapping.
ohya, first of all, i want to say:











may all your wishes come true. And THANKS for letting me share the blog with you.
Sorry your present will be belated.. (I'm broke, hehe!!)
i feel bad not giving you presents on your birthday itself:((( So i bake you a cake. A fake cake on top. Can you see??? .. haha. just kidding.

And sorry for not blogging. been very busy with religious class exams. i really want to do well in it .so far the past two exams are ok, i think. But anyway, i think my english is falling apart. Need to read more english books:(( no more malay novels for the time being. i borrowed an eng book frm the library but its very boring. i read the first 2 pages and i gave up. so if anyone know on good books to read, please tell me. thanks.

Although i've been busy for the past few days, i managed to catch a movie at the cinema with my sibs and my sister's friend. We watched "Enchanted".Amalina has seen the movie too. I think it's a nice and happy movie . 7 dollars is worth it. I like the scene when they clean the house. that part is nice. I heard that some even leave the cinema because they felt like vomiting ( correct spelling??) after seeing the scene. But I think its not that gross. You can see the video below:






ps: About the westmall book store, I went there before!! :)) hehe.

dian

No comments: