The past week has been so tiring. My aunt (we address her as 'kakak' cos she simply refuses to be called 'makcik') got engaged last Sunday and, as usual, all of us had to help out. I was over at grandma’s since Wednesday and celebrated my birthday there. Hehs. And I stayed over until Sunday cos I was excited for the tunang day and also because I was too lazy to travel all the way back home. ;-) So, the past few days were spent helping my grandma who was obviously very, very excited since she was fussing over almost everything. I couldn’t believe myself at the amount of workload that I willingly did considering ibu always nags about my laziness in helping her around with the chores at home. LOL.
On the big day itself, all of us were super damn tired and kakak had an asthma attack early in the morning. She was that nervous/excited/tired I think. My eyes were twitching a lot too. But all went well and the food was yummy! Overall, it was fun but very,very tiring.
PHOTOS!
-amalina
No comments:
Post a Comment