hey i have not been blogging for a while..
been busy with:-
Cleaning bro's room. I can't believe I'm doing this for him. I can't stand his room. It's full of rubbish, sweet wrappers, tissues and empty, useless boxes. I'm puzzled how he can live or even breathe in that room. I saw three lizards on the floor while cleaning his room okay! I'm really particular about cleanliness. haha. Abang yat, you better thank me for this. Your room is really clean now. Thanks to me and dad. It's really hard work, with the thick dust and me sneezing all the time. Please, please maintain the cleanliness!! =D
Yay! My room will be next to clean. I want to repaint my room!! This week I will be busy cleaning up the house!!
The flea market! I can't believe I got lost in Singapore again. Me, mom and dad went to Chinatown area to find the building Far East Square. We walked for nearly 45mins around there until we find the building. I felt like i'm in China or something. The flea market was ok. My cousin was selling her dresses, shoes, necklaces..etc. There were many old and vintage toys there, very interesting to see. Mom was telling me that she used to receive that kind of toys during her birthdays. And there were cheap books too. Well, I only bought bear keychains and mom bought colourful magnets to decorate the playgroup classroom. I'm thinking of setting up a stall there and selling my unused stuffs so I can make money$$$.
Currently helping sis with her class deco. She is the art rep. Now i'm missing art lessons. I used to hate art lessons cause i'm really bad at drawing and painting. But at least I passed my art exam at sec 2:))
OMG. Results day is near. I'm really nervous. I don't know what to expect, where to go next (poly or JC, hopefully not ITE!!) and what to do in the future.
dian :D
been busy with:-
Cleaning bro's room. I can't believe I'm doing this for him. I can't stand his room. It's full of rubbish, sweet wrappers, tissues and empty, useless boxes. I'm puzzled how he can live or even breathe in that room. I saw three lizards on the floor while cleaning his room okay! I'm really particular about cleanliness. haha. Abang yat, you better thank me for this. Your room is really clean now. Thanks to me and dad. It's really hard work, with the thick dust and me sneezing all the time. Please, please maintain the cleanliness!! =D
Yay! My room will be next to clean. I want to repaint my room!! This week I will be busy cleaning up the house!!
The flea market! I can't believe I got lost in Singapore again. Me, mom and dad went to Chinatown area to find the building Far East Square. We walked for nearly 45mins around there until we find the building. I felt like i'm in China or something. The flea market was ok. My cousin was selling her dresses, shoes, necklaces..etc. There were many old and vintage toys there, very interesting to see. Mom was telling me that she used to receive that kind of toys during her birthdays. And there were cheap books too. Well, I only bought bear keychains and mom bought colourful magnets to decorate the playgroup classroom. I'm thinking of setting up a stall there and selling my unused stuffs so I can make money$$$.
Currently helping sis with her class deco. She is the art rep. Now i'm missing art lessons. I used to hate art lessons cause i'm really bad at drawing and painting. But at least I passed my art exam at sec 2:))
OMG. Results day is near. I'm really nervous. I don't know what to expect, where to go next (poly or JC, hopefully not ITE!!) and what to do in the future.
dian :D
No comments:
Post a Comment