Jan 12, 2008

This is so frustrating,

So much for putting my hopes up high. :(

Earlier today Erlin called to inform that the florist job is postponed. And the thing is we don't really know when we should report for work. sigh.

Okay, its not the end of the world. So, no worries. But still. sigh.



Moving on.
Today we (pearl, aisyah and me) went to sp open house. DIAN! You didn't go for any of the open houses! =(( so let's go for ngee ann together okay? ;)

We left at 945++ in the morning. Pearl's parents came along and sent us to sp. We went to the parent's seminar. It sounds boring and everything but I felt it was useful info for us. They briefed about how to choose for courses so we won't be wasting our 3 years should we get in poly and everything. Only, the principal's speech was damn long. haha. I needed to go to washroom badly but kept telling myself he's gonna finish soooon. But, well. Apparently not! haha (:

We joined this tour group for life sciences but we broke away soon after. We decided to explore the booths (on the courses) on our own. And so we went and enjoyed free ice cream and free fruit juice on our way around the booths. (: I really felt enlightened. It was better than the nanyang one cos everywhere we went there were people to guide us and answer all our queries on the courses. And I have decided on a few courses already. (:

We bumped into some familiar faces. Haha. And we met Erlin and Darina too. =)
Agnes was there with Wei Hao. Shoe and Yeeteng went too! LOL. =))

OH! oh! We met this guy on the way to get food cos we were hungry and didn’t know where to go. He gave us directions and directed us to this cafĂ©. It was cool la. But then I think not halal. :( Anyway, before that he was talking about the drama and psychology course. Actually we were from that booth. So.
Umm. Actually I want to say something but I think I shall leave it. haha *grins to aisyah and pearl*

Pearl and Aisyah gave me a very detailed review on the Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I’ve never really gotten around to reading it so I don’t really know the story line. But I bet its realllllly good so I shall dig deep into it soon!!! btw, Edward sounds hot((: Thanks guys!

Dian was at a flea market!! Oh man. Should have gone! Should HAVE gone and singgah or something! :((



ROONEY! (; I hope everything’s fine with your job!


amalina =)

No comments: