Jan 26, 2008


Today was great.
We (mom, sis and me) went to send abang to the airport. He’s off to Brunei!
Busu and Cik Zani gave us a ride there and stayed for awhile.

I think I chose the wrong shirt to wear today. Hee
PADDINGTON BEAR!
I just reached for whatever that was already ironed before leaving and I grabbed that shirt.
Plus I thought that it’s gonna be rather cold at the airport so I chose a long sleeved one.
I guess I didn’t realize it’s a bit, well kiddish.
Whatever la.
As long as I’m happy!

And after that we explored the airport and went to terminal three.
And took some photos again.
The place is huge la.
But nice. =)

And then we had luch at Alkafe. Somewhere in Bukit Gombak.


PHOTO SHARING =)




Extended family. and only part of it.






We are TALL people! =)






YEAH!


This is a perfect shot.


I really have no idea what to do and where I should go.

JC? POLY? Or.. NIE? MI?

JC sounds like an easy route IF I have the discipline and the means to really persevere, work hard and excel there. I’m scared I won’t be able to do all that. But it’s the perfect route considering that I have no idea what I want to be just yet. I have lots of dreams, but I can’t come down to making a decision. PLUS I really want to take up Malay language and literature as a subject.

Poly seems like a great option too. The courses are really in depth and we’ll all have a diploma so we can start work without getting a degree and such. But the problem is I have difficulty choosing which course to take. Optometry sounds interesting. Mass comm too. I’ve been to the open houses and the Clean Energy course in SP is interesting too but since I didn’t do well for my sciences, I doubt that route is the best for me. OR. Or maybe Psychology and Social services in Ngee Ann. Hmm.

To tell you the truth, I dun really feel like making a decision now. What with all that’s been happening in my life right now~

This is difficult.
Or I can go to NIE and pursue teaching.
OR MI.

We complain when we’re given hardly any choices
But when we’re exposed to so many, we complain even more on how difficult it is to make one.

I’ll make a choice somehow. I hope. Insyaallah!

Happy Birthday, Dian’s mom! =)

Have a safe trip to Brunei and back, ABANG!


amalina

No comments: