Mar 25, 2008

A conversation with a friend made me really wonder..

whether I can really excel in JC.
whether I can get promoted to J2.
whether I can be accepted to a local U.
whether I really can do it.

right now, i want to believe that I can. So, gotta have faith.

Am ever so tired today. yst was a long day.
PE at 4! ran 7 rounds.
But i enjoyed the run actually cos there was no pressure into running within a time frame.
So i took my own sweet time. hahas.

Im worrying about china studies.
cos i feel as if we've not learned a thing at all.
and MYE's coming in like less than 2 mths.
And we've not had a serious tutorial with him yet.

Today I realised that there is a library in jurong west.
Seriously I think im like a katak bawah tempurung.
All along i thought that the only national lib in jurong was the one near JE entertainment center.
ANWS, the lib in JW is quite nice actually...
Very comfy and there's not much people around.

random switch:
I really think that the China people are super clever, don't you?
There's a girl frm China in my class. She has to go for this bridging programme to adapt to the education system here i guess.
She's going to NUS (or is it NTU?) after the end of the programme.
And she's gonna do chemical engineering if im not wrong.
AND she's only nineteen.
She skipped a grade in high school.
Like super awesome la.


ok, update again another day!
amalinaaa((:

No comments: