Currently in the middle of cleaning my room.
And I just need to blog about this!
Remember when we were small and we'd have like these 'diaries' where our friends would write in them? Well, most girls I know of do that, so.
Well, I found my first ever profile diary(got it when I was 7) while cleaning.
And I couldn't help laughing.
Seriously it was so lame la.
Actually, childish.
I read my sis' profile and she wrote 'satay cute' (meant to be: stay cute) as her best regards after her profile. haha
And who could have forgotten the made-up poems?!
Drink hot coffee,
Drink hot tea,
Burn your lips
And remember me.
Birds fly high,
Hard to catch,
Why so stupid?
Use a net! (like duh la! haha)
Oh! Dunno if you've ever heard of these ones...
These poems actually include the owner of the diary in them:
k, lets say I use Mary as an example la uh..
Mary, Mary in the air,
I can see your underwear.
Not so big, not so small,
Just the size of a shopping mall!
Mary in the taxi
Wearing a maxi
Drinking a pepsi
Looking so sexy.
OK. Back to work!
Amalina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment