Mar 1, 2008

"I want to talk to you.
You don't understand.
I'll never understand if you don't give me something to understand."


Life is a myriad of colours. Yellow, of exuberant happiness. Blue, downstruck, with emptiness within.

Ups and downs. Sometimes I feel that life is playing a joke on me.

I just can't accept the ugly truth.
I try my best to accept you as whole.
But your stinging acts and your past misdeeds
Now influence my perception of a figure I had once
respected.

I'm glad, somehow, that I go to madrasah classes.
Yesterday was an eye-opener.
Made me realise of the things that i've long since taken for granted.
Or that of I knew, but I just chose to ignore them.

Actually my eyes were half open…errr...but I was listening.

We try so hard to please people and be likable.
But we always forget to please God.
We are alone in this world.
Every man for himself.
So are we in the afterlife.
We stand alone.

That is scary.
To think that all this while we are being sheltered and loved
By our family and friends.
And we don’t really appreciate this to the fullest.
Cos in the end, it shall be,
That all of us will be separated.

amalina

No comments: