Mar 2, 2008




yay, i finally get into pjc!!
Alhamdulilah, God has answered my prayers :)
Because I went in pj quite late, it's hard to keep up with all the things there,
As usual, I was nervous on the first day in school, not sure of what to expect, where to go, some problems with subject combination and everything else,
But after a while, it was okay, everything is settled.
thanks to the unitians and some of the ppl in my grp. ( Dino, Priya, Angela [i think] , etc) .
I know jc life is hard and stressful, but I believe that if we work hard and discipline ourselves, we will make it :)



I actually miss my friends in mi- Rabiah, Angela, Samantha, Ain, Rebecca.
I got to do the last mass dance with Rabiah, she's a pro in the dance, i cant keep up. haha.
We had lots of fun during orientation :)
And i felt bad cause there is a grp project and i left them without giving my research on it, sorry.
Arifah, i hope you are doing fine there, hope you get into poly.



Yesterday, went out to celebrate my father's birthday! He belanja us eat buffet at Han River Restaurant, it's near Simei. My father's birthday is 4th march, but early celebration. It's my first time there, and i feel so awkward. We have to barbecue our own food- but you can eat all you want.There's a lot of food to choose from. Diff kinds of chicken, fish, vegiees, deserts, ice cream, tidbits, etc. I think my father just wasted his money on me; I ate very little. I don't know what will happen if my elder bro is not there. It seems that he's the only one who knows what to do. That's because he went to Seoul Garden before, and he said it's about the same. Except that Han River is cheaper :)


At first, i dont even know that we are supposed to barbecue our food in the centre of our table!

i love the black pepper chicken, nice!

I told you my bro is pro in this. And he ate a lot, and when i say lot, means really a lot!

Ohya, went home very late, mom wanted to walk around for a while, but end up quite long, bus was late, very tiring, didnt even go to cikgu khamillia's wedding :( Reached home and slept, Saturday gone just like that!

Sunday, Madrasah was ok. Except that i think ustaz is in a bad mood or something, he was serious throughout. And he was talking about reading the Quran. And he asked me a question, which i wrongly heard. Actually, he was asking me in one day, how many hours are there? I thought he asked me in one day, how many hours must we spend reading the Quran? So I stupidly replied at least 1 hour! Haha. Obviously im wrong, he gave me a weird look.

dian

No comments: