I've never been sick this long. It's already 1 week.
MC for 2 days.
I'm still coughing while typing this... Still having sore throat.. Got infected by my sis, I think.MC for 2 days.
And it got worse during the night. I have no idea why.
And medicine made my condition worse too, it's not helping.
Guess I have to stop taking them..
And it's been hard when you got a lot of things to do,
and school's tiring,
but friends around make me happy, cheer me up,
and wish me get well soon, thanks everyone! :)
And I just realize something.. when I'm sick,
I tend to appreciate my health more,
And also think of God more.
I've been skipping 3 PE lessons due to my sickness,
And next week is NAPFA test already!Ahh!
I haven't train myself for pull up and 2.4 km run,
I have to get better by next week.
I want to get at least Silver!
And my first presentation in PJ did not go too well,
I was sick that day too, having cough,
And the worse thing is that I'm having sore throat,
So the history presentation was terrible,
My teacher commented that we don't even know what we're talking about,
And that she asked me whether I've got anything to add and I said no,
Quite disappointing lah, And it's included in CA!,
Too bad cause it's over.
dian
current mood: sick + busy+ tired

No comments:
Post a Comment