Schools stressing me out.
Its always the same old routine.
So much to do, so little time.
Homework's piling up. Malay projects I have yet to finish.
Cracking my brains doing sastera. Thinking too much.
But even through all this,
I feel a sense of satisfaction accomplishing my daily tasks.
I think this path that I choose may not be a bad idea after all.
I like the pace I'm at now.
though I wish I could have more time.
And maybe a teeny weeny little bit of pressure off my chest.
Besides, pressure is good for you.
I really really wanna do well and not waste these two short years.
I wanna get promoted to jc2.
I wanna get into U.
I wanna achieve what I've set my mind into doing.
I wanna bring mom to umrah.
I want us to live happily ever after.
Insyaallah.
randomness.
I like my class. Everyday something funny will happen.
I like the company of friends here.
Somehow or another, school always takes my mind off things.
alhamdulillah
amalina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment