Jun 16, 2008

My grandma is seriously funny and adorable. The-old-people-kind-of-way. I've been spending holidays at grandma's this past few weeks. We, well only my siblings, call her, 'mak'.
there was this one random moment when all of us were in the living room.
She was asking a favour from my mom to buy her something.

Grandma: Liza(my mom) kan ade yang tinjen..tinjen tu.." (translate: Liza, there's this tinjen..tinjen thing.."

My aunt who lives with her: Huh? Contingent?

Grandma: Ah.. agaknye la tu..(ya, maybe that's it) Alah.. yang same dengan yakult tu..

Us: VITAGEN LA MAK!

haha

ooh and there's this one time my mom switched on the radio and didn't really know how to navigate the buttons. The speaker was way too loud, like piercing loud and she asked for help. I was like trying to navigate it manually but it only made the volume louder. My grandma, full of confidence, came striding in the hall, took the remote away from my mom and pressed something then the radio went silent. My grandma switched the radio to tape mode. haha.

Went bowling last week with shaf and aisyah!!!! It was great catching up Aisyah! Must have more outings okay! I think I sucked at bowling. But I still want to have another round of bowling again. haha.

amalina

No comments: