Jun 8, 2008

Our blog is so dead. haha.

I'm soooooo lazy to update and I think dian is too. I'm supposed to be studying now btw. PROCRASTINATING. yeah, i know its a bad habit cos you can't waste any chances now since MYEs are just a few weeks away.. Fret not cos imma so gonna study after this!

Guess what. I don't really know what's up with me these few days. Have been hyped up watching legally blonde-again and reruns of FRIENDS. haha. I miss life maybe. I have not touched the remote in a long time I guess. Ooooh! Nearly finishing twilight! Awesome read though (I know this sounds wrong) I didn't really find the incredible feeling that you guys talk about while reading it. haha. But yes, i think Edward's hawt!! Just that the story is too... fictatious?But hey, up till now I really did enjoy the book! (: Anyways, I can't wait for the movie!!!!! I remembered Aisyah's post on how Edward should be the guy who starred in 10000 BC. haha. But I think Robert Pattinson is quite okay for Edward's role! If you remembered, he played Cedric Diggory!! He's pale enough though I don't quite picture how he could actually dazzle. I pictured Ellen Page to be Bella though. I CAN"T WAIT for the movie!! Dian, Aisyah, I book you guys out on a movie date in december ohkay!!!?


The first pic is edward and bella andthe second is the Cullens(vampire family). Too bad if you haven't read twilight yet cos I'm lazy enough to describe every character in the book. (:

Last Thursday I met up with shaf and fuzz to send Moni off. I woke up at 11 that day. I was sooo super tired from the camp before. Received a message from shaf and quickly got ready and rushed to meet them. Met 47 peeps too! I wasn't really close to Moni before when we were in the same class in secondary school. I only got to know her well in JC. Sad huh. Well, just hopeshe's fine and that the sun shines on her wherever she goes!

Com crashed a few days ago and abang rebooted it. Dian! I lost all the caliph photos!
But thank god there was a back up CD! Didnt lose the rest of my photos though! phew.

I wanna go bowling!!!! Anyone?

amalinaaa(:

No comments: