hello world!
today was a blast and well, i couldn't ask for more actually.
I need to stop leaving home late for school. Lately, well this week only la hehes, i was nearly late for 3 days consecutively. but hey, i did reached on the dot! But right, the running from bustop to school all 3 days is t i r i n g and bothersome ay? So amalina will make a point to leave home earlier so she doesnt have to run to school again.ever. I hope.
today was quite brief~ our timetable. I totally forgot we had econs tutorial. hehs. gundu, yeah i know. I didnt finish her homework at all though.
random: Don't you think ms loh's cute? haha. She's always with her hand gestures and always has such weird choices of words in class.. hehs. I'm beginning to enjoy econs tutorials! Celebrated July babies birthday! Happy birthday/belated/in advance people! :)
SO. Today was a blast cos FIQAH GOT SECOND PLACE in the deklamasi sajak thingy. I swear she was G R E A T! AWESOME! BAIK AH! BAGUS! BRAVO! SYABAS! HEN HAO! and all the complimentary exclamations that follows after that. haha. seriously. i thought she should have been first. But well. not our rezeki eh? CONGRATS FIQAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) AND! AND! I made friends with awesome people! Met this girl from meridian and Dayah! from al irsyad! So cool right to know someone from madrasah school! hehes. ;) And met familiar faces at innova too! Oh! And I met this girl who has the same name as me! COOL! shit. this means my name's too common right?
Anyways, i hope the following days would be as bright as ever!!!! I dread next week cos its tests week! AND, i haven started revising for promos yet. Gotta buck up!
come on, people, AJA!AJA! HWAITING! :)
amalina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment