Jul 21, 2008

Volley, Volley HIT me Monday Blues!



I sometimes wonder why I come to school.
Like today, I was practically running late cos I woke up at 6.30 and plus I was from grandma's at bukit batok and, well I know there might be people out there who might live further than bb but still. Totally didnt feel like going to school. shit. monday blues.

But the day went on fine. I love pe on mondays cos we get to play volleyball! YAY! EXCEPT. My arms are frigging pain now and i swear you can see like there's some reddish spots or something and i feel like i have some weird skin allergy or something. Ah well, good things come with a cost.

We did this penganalisa(analysis) of a sajak I did which fiqah will deklamasikan on wednesday. To tell ya the truth, I wasn't completely confident of it considering its my first try, and well, i'm practically unskilled in poetry writing. Then cikgu hajis went to analyse my sajak. And he could understand what i was writing and the feelings i wanted to portray so well that I didnt even realised that I had that bit of emotions pouring out from the sajak. The sajak tells about death, repentance and lost times. Its somewhat symbolic to me cos I wrote it to express my father's death. Yup, finally, after so long, I'm brave enough to tell that my dad just passed on not too long ago. It hurts deeply. But such things are not within our control. I'm not asking for pity or sympathy. I'm just trying to acknowledge of his demise. This took me so long-to accept reality as it is. When you lose someone knowing that you've never hugged, said 'I love you' or have a good long chat over life itelf, its just too much, you know? I'll never be able to have him see me enter university(insyaallah), i'll never get to see his expression on my marriage day. I'll never get to experience having a dad with me guiding me through adulthood. Much things are lost, gone. But what can I do?

I'm trying to be a better person, to make up for lost times, to be a better friend, daughter, sister. Funny isn't it? You realise you love someone so deeply only when he's gone. So, YOU, the one reading this. Appreciate people around you before its too late to do so.

amalina

No comments: