Jul 19, 2008

im always feeling tired and sleepy,
not because i've not been sleeping enough, in fact, these few days i've been sleeping a lot, like there was these two straight days, i slept at 9pm. Someone told me that sleeping a lot is not good, it will make you even sleepy and you can't focus the next day. And this is so true. I can't seem to concentrate especially during history lessons. Nothing goes inside my head and I keep yawning and stoning. History is now boring, maths too. Fuzz loves history lectures and we all know why.

Finally got to meet Mdm Amilia aka Shaf's aunt at jurong primary school yesterday. She's nice, not as fierce or scary as pictured by Shaf. I think Shaf is just trying to scare me. So yeah, we had a long talk. She told us about how today's primary school lesson is different from our time. And, wow, it is very different! More interactive and interesting indeed. Well, their books are colourful of course and they have to learn songs from different genre such as rock, ballad and traditional. Then Mdm Amilia said that she have to learn the songs before letting them hear. Haha. And did i mention that fuzz followed me and nadiah to JPS? Haha, she did. And Mdm Amilia didn't even ask why she was there with us. She just assumed that fuzz is in this programme too. Haha.

So I rushed back to school for nothing. There was sastera lesson but cikgu zainun wasn't teaching anything because the PPP ppl are not present. I waste my precious money on taxi fare frm JPS to PJ!

sis is having difficulties with pure chem and physics, just like me during my time. I told her I can't help her with sciences due to my poor results. And she's always like ' Haix, if only you could help me with chem/physics.. :( ' Well, I told her so many times she shouldn't give up but she should drop to combined sciences if she still can't make it by the end of this year. So yeah, come on sis, hopefully she can do it!

yay. fasting month is coming soon. looking forward to terawih. But I still haven't finish paying back my fast. oops.

PS : I read this article saying that if you sleep more than 9 hours everyday, there's a higher chance of getting stroke when you get older :( So I must remember : not to sleep too much..

dian

No comments: