08-08-08,
Beijing olympics, Beijing huan ying ni!
Many people are getting married today.
i've been emo-ing and pms-ing these past few weeks. feeling angry for no reason. sorry if i've offended anyone. really, please accept my apology, especially my classmates yeah. I just feel so moody lately, im not paying attention in class at all. Sleeping and dozing off in maths and china studies class. This really sucks. I really want to pay attention. Mum told me to eat sweets so that i won't sleep in class. But it does not last so long ah. Once the sweets finish, i will doze off again. Haha. Just ignore me if i'm moody. My family made me feel better. Speaking to them just make me happy. I love them :)
I hate the ndp celebration just now. Secondary school better. Maybe it's the parade. My class was supposed to set up a booth just now but last minute cancel . The teacher can just say sorry, that's all? Whatever lar. How about the money spent on all the goodies? Duh, we prepare the things already. I even bought balloons. Pity Shaf and Fuzz. Shaf printed the jigsaw thing already, waste of printer ink. And Fuzz already prepared the ads for the booth. And many of my classmates never come. Sad. But at least there was a sing a long. It was so much fun. Sing like there's no tmr. PJ is really crazy. Haha.
I miss my primary school. I thought of going in there after ndp celebration just now since it's just next door. But i see like there's no one there. Like everyone went home already. So i didn't go in. Anyway, my bro said that the security guard is very rude. So i changed my mind. And i didn't bring my house key. no. Actually i can't find the key this morning. So i have to wait for my dad to come home first. argh :(
I think i can't go night study lar. I think i wasted my time that day. I did nothing. And nothing seems to get inside my head and i can't concentrate. And we were roaming around the school in the dark. What was that? Like omg. Sorry but I study better at home, in my room, on my study table. Need to focus, promo is coming, it's so near, so much to study.
Yay. Aunt is coming tmr.I miss her. It's been so long since she come my house. Cause she have to take care of my cousin who is pregnant for the past weeks. But my cousin gave birth last week! I have no time to visit her ): Her son's name is Aahil Faiq. Omg. What a unique name. The meaning is prince, i think.
omg. i feel sick again! No way!
dian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment