Aug 4, 2008

YES! PICS- FINALLY!


FIRST off, I WANT TO WISH MY FAVOURITE SISTER IN THE WORLD (only because she's the only one i've got) A HAPPY BELATED 18TH BDAY!!!!!!!!!!


Here's to more many good years ahead! God bless you! Be strong! and I hope we don't fight ever again! ;)
ILY SIS! <3


RHD PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!


WE HAD COOL OUTFITS!




AND this was NOT taken by MR LAM! he was so sneaky btw.


YEAH! i like this pic!




Right. will post splat photos and sastera seminar ones when im not feeling lazy- whenever the time comes that is!
So i shall now leave with some very amusing and disturbing yet cute(to me lah) pics of my favourite small cousin!:


Right, with the punch in the air! WOOH!


AAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH!.


I say 'oink', you say 'dig your nose when you have the chance to in front of the camera!'


mate kero



Yup, that's it. Off to rush hw and stuff! BYE! :)

amalina

No comments: