HELLO.
I want to share a song that i think is very very very beautiful. Have a listen when you have the time. And pay attention to the lyrics. its a love song which is common among any other songs there is in the world taht we live in today:-
As around the sun the earth knows she's revolving
And the rosebuds know to bloom in early May
Just as hate knows love's the cure
You can rest your mind assure
That I'll be loving you always
As now can't reveal the mystery of tomorrow
But in passing will grow older every day
Just as all is born is new
Do know what I say is true
That I'll be loving you always
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
Until the ocean covers every mountain high
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
Did you know that true love asks for nothing
Her acceptance is the way we pay
Did you know that life has given love a guarantee
To last through forever and another day
Just as time knew to move on since the beginning
And the seasons know exactly when to change
Just as kindness knows no shame
Know through all your joy and pain
That I'll be loving you always
As today I know I'm living but tomorrow
Could make me the past but that I mustn't fear
For I'll know deep in my mind
The love of me I've left behind Cause I'll be loving you always
-'As' by Stevie Wonder
I see myself developing and looking things at a different angle.
Watched Seven today over at shaf's. It was okay, kind of draggy, actually it was VERY slow until shaf had to fast forward it to skip all those boring scenes. I liked the storyline idea cos its like very intriguing. But I'm just so disappointed with the ending and the long redundant scenes of eg. the freeeman guy shooting arrows(?) and the part where they were researching for stuff or something. These are, among many other scenes that are redundant btw. The ending is annoyingly familiar, as if I've watched it before.
Weird things happened today. School was as normal as any other day though. As I was walking home from shaf's, I saw my ustazah and it was weird to see her so didn't want to walk her way cos it would be weird to tegur her in my skirt and everything. So I made my way home. And I don't know why I've been enjoying the walks from school to cck. Its like a fresh breather. I get to think a lot cos most of the time I'm walking home alone. So, back to the story. Then as I was staring at the banglas working at the construction site, I actually saw my ustaz from a far distance ahead of me. And I was like, should I tegur him or something cos I'm scared he will ignore me. So when he came nearer I looked at him and mumbled a meak, "Ustaz" which sounded stupid cos it seemed as if I was a weakling or something. The ustaz didn't even lok at my direction. Well okay he did glanced and walked on without giving any acknowledgment and walked away while glueing hiseyes on the ground, as if there's a goal in the ground. And I have no freaking idea why that small teeny bit of memory is still stuck in my mind until i was at the bus station waiting for the bus, so much so that I actually queued on the wrong line and when service 67 came, i was like so embarrassed taht I pretended I was just blending in with the air or something. I wonder how he'd be like tomorrow during madrasah. Which reminds me, ive yet to finish madrasah project which is due tomorrow. I know, keep up the good work right? I am so dead.
And when I was in the bus, I actually saw a boy with a mop for a hair and I couldn't see his frigging eyes at all it was strangely amusing. And then I saw a dog and realised how fast they actually walk. And then I saw a pair of old people on the bike. Yes, on the bike. how cute is that. The woman was sitting in front of the guy like under his arms. And I wondered when I grow old and my hair is greying, will I get to enjoy such feeling of everlasting love.
And then I realised I was boring myself with such deluded thoughts.
And for the record, I guess you've wasted your time reading the whole of the previous paragraphs. Thanks anyways.
Amalina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment