I've not been updating for so long. I'm so lazy to. Stupid cramps' driving me insane. It keeps coming... and going... coming and going... ugh.
I miss my long tresses. Was it a stupid mistake? I'm still pondering though. My hair's all kinky cos of the waves at the bottom. Its so-sigh. Better do something to it in China.
I wanted to type a lot but it seems that I forgot what I wanted to say. I think I'm having stm. But i feel that I'm sentimental though- irony. I hold on to past events and remember things that no one else does.
Oh, and no one's come over for raye yet- except for my grandparents and my aunt's family. I think people think that we're over at grandmas every day.
I hope we move.(houses) Cos I've already made plans on the deco. I think mom, me and sis will be sharing a room and the first thing I want to get is a really really really good study table with bright clear lights. Then, a full length mirror for the sake of vanity. And, if I still have savings left, I wanna get a laptop. Our pc's like shitty and keeps getting viruses all the time its so frustrating. What else... PAINTS. do up a mural wall or something. Nice fluffy bedsheets. glow in the dark stars. Oh, and I've decided, when we move houses, I wanna fill our house with lotsa family photos. And my personal area(if I have one) in my room will be full of friends photos and stuff and it will all be wonderful. i'd have this big noticeboard and fill it with colours and post-its for motivation and.... I'm going on and on and I really wonder if this will ever come true. Anyways, I'll see if i can convince mom to get a round dining table cos circle represents harmony.
Hari Raya is like- idunnowhattosay. Its so not meriah at all. I don't get much green packets anymore. i don't see much relatives any more. And can you even believe it, we went to an aunt's and my uncle actually asked, "Siape ni namenye?" Like.greaat. Of the seventeen years of my existence, plus four and three years more rspectively for my brother and sister, he didn't even know what our names were. Not even our nicknames that everyone calls us by. awesome right.
I'm tempted to watch k dramas but when will I ever find the time, and the chance to? This com keeps hanging every few hours. PW is getting intense. And malay is like. jgfljahfkhf;s/. Mock just now was diff. I think I was the only one who thought that. Stoned for how many minutes or so for compo. Didn't know how to start. Wanna watch the golden bride, which sounds interesting and koizura. And seven. And sliding doors.
Just a random thing, I think our current house is actually quite nice. After cleaning it for how many days and seeing the end result, I'm so satisfied by what we've done to make the hall and everything look nicer for raye. Even though we're not always at home. But the house is still homely and smells like ibu's cookings and stuff. I'd be sad when we really move, but I can't wait to do some major deco work for our new house.
This is kinda late but I want to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya. sengaja atau tidak sengaja, forgive me of my mistakes ya.(:
Raye pics on the 1st day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment