Nov 21, 2008

I don't get why the huha about twilight. wth. ohgosh. seriously, as in honestly speaking, like what shaf said before, to which I somewhat agree with, I can't wait to watch the movie to see how bad it would turn out to be. HELLO? Fanfiction much? Ohhhhhhmannn. Kay fine, maybe edward cullens or sth may actually appeal to me as a hawt, dazzling vampire guy but, thinking back, the jist of the story seems like a bit.. urm. wait, what really is the jist of the book? Gosh i'm being so ignorant aren't I? I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't quite experience the awesome feeling of intense excitement or anything when I read it. Maybe I should try reading it again.

I still think harry potter's theeeeee BEST. yeah, i'm a hp fan! AND I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE to have the WHOLE set. one day. think i might go on a reading marathon again. which would be awesome. gosh, im such a nerd.

I hate people politics. Ugh. I hate hate hate hate ITT!! SHARKS. he's benig such an irritating whimbag, you know? And I wished I wasnt much of an emotional basket case either. BOOO me.

On a lighter note, badminton today and it was frigging awesome. But shame on us, we got thrashed by this small little irritating eleven year old who's such an assssss, can? BULLY. little bully. he just looks innocent, which was why we asked him whether he wanted to join us. AND THEN he ended up psycho-ing us and making us feel guilty. But it was awesome after all. i spent a hell lot of time screaming and laughing my ass off. Oh ya, and i met my brother on duty, which surprised me cos i didnt know he was stationed at cck today.

Oh oh! had a great time after mc actually, nice bonding time or sth. we visited the new library and THANK GOD its bigger and better and we can actually study there! whoop whoopeee.
Alright. FUZZ IS BACK NOWWWWW!!!!! so is cliff, and the rest of zestt who went to OBS. I'm thinking of borowwing the camera for class outing, so. Fingers crossed.

So imma gna start packing now.

No comments: