I feel like I cant be bothered. with everything.
i wished i was nearly done with hw and revision. But. apparently. i dunno what to say about that.
i wished i had a nicer looking bag for school. and i should have bought whatever that i thought i had wished for back then in china.
ahhh kebomboombombobobmooooooooombooom. anticlimax a bit ahh.
the tales of beetle the bard is out. But its soo exxx la for a small book.
ohmygosh. school's in two weeks time mannnn. I thought I couldnt wait for school. But i just realised, who am i kidding exactly? with all the load of work unfinished. plus upcoming tests of which I have not studied for-yet. and I can still fantasise about going shopping. Espeacially what with the new jp mall that supposedly has been revamped and everything and everybody says its bigger and better which makes me wanna see it myself. oh then I realised what a dream to fantasise about, when in actual fact, i think im going broke.
and here I am ranting about how pathetic my life is. when really, i dont think it is, anyways. hehs. k la ironic shiats kenboombamm. i dun undstand now.
I still feel like anticipation. for school. k actually not sch ah. Only anticipating the first assembly thing. standing at the back and seeing how much people have changed(or not) for the past month or so.
Oh, rmbr the beginning i said i feel like i couldnt be bothered with everytihng? I think thats um 30% true? cos after what i've written, i find myself being bothered by alot of stuff, actually.
i dun understand the significance of this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment