I watched twilight. and i really have nothing to say about it. except that i was laughing a lot a lot a lot. And wow they are such great actors but its just too bad the story line is just weird. And I actually liked Alice cos shes different? like graceful and everything. Eccentric.
Oh my dear god. I cannot believe this. Wiki-ed twilight and guess what. THEY HAVE A CHILD and the child will like grow supernaturally fast. At seven she's like seventeen physically which is sooooo merepek. Imagine having boobies and menstruating when you're seven? K i think i should read first before judging.
PHOTOS
we even like acted as vampires. i think.

I'm pining for your bluhhhhhd. Shaf like 'apa ini orang'

MORE HERE. its kenduri, if anything.
CIAO.
I'm pining for your bluhhhhhd. Shaf like 'apa ini orang'
MORE HERE. its kenduri, if anything.
CIAO.
No comments:
Post a Comment